Monday, October 18, 2010

30 before 30: Family Picture

Our friend Sarah took some family pictures this weekend. I think we have one family picture and it is no where near as beautiful as Sarah’s pictures. It was way overdue and let me cross off my first 30 before 30 goal. Since Stephen takes plenty of pictures of me and Beck I wanted her to focus on Stephen with his son. Here’s one of all of us and although it may be because of my pregnant cheeks, I think the best ones are of father and son.

Nielson-13

Nielson-09

Nielson-18

Nielson-15

                        Nielson-16

Nielson-22

2 comments:

Lindy & Trever said...

Such cute pictures, I think all of you look great!

Sarah S said...

Those are some of my faves from the shoot. I'm glad you didn't mention the fact that my kids were along and absolute terrors :) You have a beautiful family!