This is my Beck. He is three. He is hilarious, sweet and thoughtful, complimentary and encouraging. He’s also three and knows how to push my buttons… but those cheeks! I could nuzzle my face in those cheeks all day. I can’t imagine not spending all of my days with him.
In honor of his big day I interviewed him a la this. I’m not sure Beck understands what ‘favorite’ means. It took us about a half an hour to squeeze 20 answers out of him. Some needed a little coaxing but the funniest ones are all him. I can’t help but add a little of my own commentary – typical, I know.
1. What is your favorite color? Blue
2. What is your favorite toy? boat toy at church
3. What is your favorite fruit? Strawberries because they are so juicy and yummy.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Backyardigans
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Burritos
6. What is your favorite outfit? Cars shirt (Which he doesn’t own…but he saw Cars the movie for the first time this weekend and then saw a Cars shirt at Target so…)
7. What is your favorite game? Uno Attack
8. What is your favorite snack? Chocolate Raspberry Trail Mix (minus everything but the chocolate and raspberries…)
9. What is your favorite animal? The cow because it is the funniest animal ever! It moos and makes me laugh!! (haha )
10. What is your favorite song? Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree
11. What is your favorite book? The Very Hungry Catepillar (We don’t even own this one…)
12. Who is your best friend? Landon (This is news to me. Landon, up for a play date?)
13. What is your favorite cereal? The sugar cereal at Grandma’s – the sugariest cereal ever!! (Lucky Charms. This is hilarious because his Grandmary would NEVER buy Lucky Charms but Aunt Ashley had bought them and Beck will never forget it. Grandmary is getting all the credit.
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Look for helicopters
15. What is your favorite drink? Just water.
16. What is your favorite holiday? Valentine’s Day (Ahhhh…what a romantic!)
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Uniqua (Backyardigan character Beanie Baby. Has. to. have. her.)
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? bacon
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? breadsticks
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? write a book