Friday, February 26, 2010

Visit from GrandmaLeta

My beautiful mom paid a visit…

STN_5159

STN_5171

And this little guy turned 9 months…

STN_5185STN_5180

My mom’s visit and an invite from friends prompted us to finally capture our long overdue pictures with the bean…

STN_5148

and a family stroll downtown.

STN_5144

Other highlights included fabric shopping, lots of Ticket to Ride with the Olympics in the background, Homemade pizza, Beck cutting 4 teeth in a matter of days, my mom’s endless help with Beck and our house and of course the infinite supply of dark chocolate M&Ms that always accompanies my mom. We were so sad to see her go. So sad that we decided to book a trip in 3 weeks to go see Stephen’s sister in San Diego and then over to see the rest of our family in Arizona. Oh, did I mention we’ll be going to Disneyland? WhoooHoooo!! I love impulse buys when they include vacations and roller coasters and warm temps! Speaking of warmer temps, sun, CA, AZ, etc….am I the same color as my coat? Wow.

8 comments:

Diane Barazoto said...

When are you guys coming??? I hope it's not when we are going to D.C.!!!

Leone said...

I think we will be driving over from San Diego on Sunday the 21st of March and will be flying out on Thursday the 25th. I hope you guys will be there! We're excited to see everyone!

kt said...

I was actually just admiring your complexion - it's gorgeous!

Have fun in San Diego & AZ! I'm still crossing my fingers for a Bay Area visit some time ...

cousin Karren

Heather said...

Good for you, Leone! That is totally the way to make it through your first Chicago winter--take a break from it. So fun!

Leone said...

Thanks, Karren! We're hoping for more than a visit to the Bay Area...maybe a summer internship. Fingers crossed!

Heather, I'm so glad you commented! Now I have your top secret blog. ;)

elizabeth said...

I can't even begin to explain how excited I am to see you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! March 17th can't come fast enough!

Wan Family said...

Beck is adorable and you all look great! Awesome pictures.

Jessie said...

You're the fairest of them all...except for me. Seriously, you look great! And that baby of yours...I chuckle every time I see a pic of him! He has so much spunk. Isn't it nice when grandma come for a visit? Hope things have smoothed out getting Beck on a schedule.