Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The boat tour

STN_6982

STN_7001

                        STN_7012

STN_6989

We hit the Chicago Architecture Boat Tour this weekend. It was cold but so beautiful and since we took a late afternoon tour it was perfect lighting for Stephen to take some really beautiful pictures. I love this city. I get a little knot in my stomach when I think about leaving. It makes me want to really take it in with the time we have left.

The 30 something degree temps on the boat reminded me that it’s November. November! With holiday traveling I only have three more weeks left in Chicagoland this year. And then, since my midwife told me to be ready for my baby girl by 35 weeks (due to Beck’s early arrival) that means I only have 3 more weeks once I get home from Christmas in Arizona. Of course, I’m hoping I have more time but still…time is flying.

4 comments:

AliceK[i]ND said...

Wow! I would sure love to visit Chicago while you guys are still there.

Diane Barazoto said...

I just need to tell you Leone, YOU ARE REALLY BEAUTIFUL!!

Unknown said...

I knew that was Chicago from the first picture!! I love that place :) I went on that boat tour when I lived there too, only it was during the summer, so I can't imagine that with 30 degree temperatures! Yikes! Looks like you had fun though :)

Leone said...

Diane, thank you so much! You made my day. :)