Sunday, July 4, 2010

We wish you a happy 4th with a little boogie from Beck!

We’re in Seattle.

My alarm clock my first morning here was my dad blaring “Get up, Stand up” by Bob Marley. Classic.

My mom made strawberry shortcake tonight – my favorite.

I sat on the couch tonight rubbing my sister’s beautiful pregnant belly. (With permission of course.)

Tomorrow we head to La Push for a little campout.

Beck has spent most of his time here chasing the dog, or “Ga” as he likes to call him. The dog is not amused. We think it’s hilarious.

It’s raining…on the 4th of July. I’ve been wearing a fleece 24/7 since I got here. Summer should start tomorrow.

It’s good to be home.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Ahhhh we love the shimmy! Beck sisi and Kai want you to come over and shimmy. Miss you guys but I'm glad you are having fun with your fam. But come back ok.