Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Love Sac, you are aptly named.

IMG_0830

This glorified bean bag has been good to me. It has provided the perfect spot for countless Sunday afternoon naps. Many movies and “24” episodes have been watched surrounded by its comfort. It’s where my husband to be first kissed me and first told me he loved me…the “Love Sac” and I have a history. I regretfully abandoned it for a time, banishing it to my sister and brother in law’s house to make room for a treadmill but we were finally reunited as we moved into our new home in Evanston. I rediscovered my adoration for the “Love Sac” when after sleepless nights with a sick, stuffy, coughing baby, it provided the perfect method for propping my munchkin up so, for the first time ever, he could sleep for 10 hours straight! You can imagine the love I felt and feel to this day as I have enjoyed at least 9 hours of uninterrupted sleep every night since. Beck now sleeps in his crib, but that one night in the “Love Sac” introduced him to the sweet goodness of a full night’s sleep and for that I am eternally grateful. Now if we could just get some consistent napping in…am I being greedy?

No comments: